Author Dana Littlejohn

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Humping with Rynan and Jada from Jada and the Sea Prince

 Hump Day HUMPS


Hello followers!
It's Hump Day again and you know what that means. *wink* This week I would like to introduce you to Prince Rynan and Jada the stars of Jada and the Sea Prince. This is my idea of a twisted fairy tail. It of course follows the basic story idea of The Little Mermaid but has a twist... of course. :) I wrote it when one of the houses sent out a call for twisted fairy tales a while back. The didn't accept if but Secret Cravings did! 
I hope you like them, too!

Excerpt:
“Listen to me, Jada. I came here to convince you to leave this place, return to the sea with me.” 
“Go back to the sea? What are you talking about?” 
“Look, you don't have a mate and I need a mate. You have a strong will, are beautiful, and smart. Come back with me and let me love you.” 
Before she could protest, he captured her lips with his, lifting her heels from the floor. His hungry kisses made her melt in his arms. He pulled her back to the couch and pushed her backwards.

“Rynan wait, wait, we don't have time for this,” she told him as her back hit the cushion. 
“You don‟t want me to love you?” 
“Well, I didn't say all that. It's just that it has been a long time since someone has done that,” she clarified. Rynan's lips pressed to her neck in butterfly kisses, causing her breath to catch. “Besides, we need to leave. He's coming for me. I just know it,” she protested breathlessly.
“You're safe with me. I will protect you,” he assured her. Rynan ceased his kisses long enough to remove her clothes. He was pleased she did not fight him further. When she was naked, he looked at her with wonder in his eyes. 
“Why are you looking at me like that?” 
“So this is what a female looks like without a tail? I assumed human females were made the same as our females on the top, different, of course, on the lower half, because humans don‟t have tails,” Rynan explained. He touched the junction between her legs, letting his fingers play in the downy hair.  
“There's hair here too. It's beautiful.” 
“Tail? Okay, Rynan, what are you talking about? What's your story?” He continued petting and exploring her privates, awestruck by his discovery. “I came to help you. I only have two days on land to do that as well as, convince you to come back to the sea with me and be my mate.” 
“Huh?” 
“I only have two—” 
“No, no, no, don't repeat it. I heard you. I mean, what does that mean?” 
“I came to help you, Jada. I love you, and I want you to be my mate.”
“Mate? Where are you from that you keep saying mate and not wife?” 
“I'm from the sea. Our home is on a reef.” 
“A reef? What reef?” 
“It's an extremely large reef, where the water is warm.”
She rose up on her elbows and tilted her head questioningly. “You mean the Barrier Reef? It's a large reef, the largest reef I know of. That reef?” 
“I suppose. My father continues to add to it as our population grows.” 
“Your father? Who's your father?” 
“My father is Cayman, son of Poseidon.” 
“Lord Poseidon? The god of the ocean? That Poseidon?” She watched him nod. “Uh- huh, and who are your people again?” “We're mer-people.” 
“Mer-people? As in mermaids? So what are you saying? You're, like, a guy mermaid?” 
He chuckled and continued to explore between her legs with his fingers. “Yes, although we would prefer the term merman or triton, but I get your meaning.” 
She dropped back to the couch. “Great! The first man I‟m remotely attracted to in years and he turns out to be some kind of whacko.” 
Rynan let his fingers slip into the opening he found in the downy hair. “Is this opening on all human females?” he asked naively. 
Jada gasped as his finger penetrated her. She couldn't find a voice to answer his innocent query as he slid them back and forth, so she nodded. 
“Hmm...” 
He removed his fingers from inside her then removed the coverings from his legs. Jada turned her head to look at him, and her eyes widened. 
“Wow. For a merman, you sure are built anatomically correct,” she commented, with an impressed smirk. 
“I asked Lord Poseidon to give me the body of my father before he was changed him.” 
She chuckled disbelievingly. “Yeah, okay.” 
“Will it be sufficient?” 
“Sufficient for what?” 
Rejoining her, his hand found its way back between her legs, sliding his fingers back inside of her. Her breath caught as she tried to speak. 
“Rynan, what, what are you doing?” 
“My fingers slip right into this opening with no resistance. I can‟t help but touch it, so warm, soft, and wet. Is this what goes here usually?” Jada shook her head, losing her ability to speak once more. A soft moan escaped her lips, and her hips moved on their own accord, directing his fingers into her at different speeds. “It seems to give you pleasure when I touch you here. Is that what this is for?” 
Jada could no longer concentrate on his questions. She rode his fingers diligently until she erupted around them with her first non-self induced orgasm in years. When her breathing returned to normal, she opened her eyes to find Rynan staring at her with fascination in his eyes. 
“Huh? What were you saying?” 
“It gave you a lot of pleasure when I touched you here,” he said, wiggling his fingers still inside her. “Is that its primary function?” 
She smiled. “Yes, I think we mainly use it for pleasure, but we also use it to bring babies into the world.” 
“I liked watching your face. You said before that I am anatomically correct,” he stated, climbing up her body. “This, between my legs, grew and throbbed as I watched your face. It seems to me that it could go here too,” he stated, rubbing his hand between her legs. 
Before she could say another word, he slid his throbbing member inside of her. She voiced her surprise with a loud oooh at the wonderful feeling her body had almost forgotten. Rynan rocked his manhood back and forth inside her, mimicking his finger's movements. 
“This is incredible,” he exclaimed, his voice low and sensual with obvious enjoyment. “Is this done for pleasure too?”

Jada and the Sea Prince is available now at Secret Cravings Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment