Author Dana Littlejohn

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Tasty Tuesday- tilapia

Hello everyone!
Welcome to the first of many tasty Tuesday blogs.
First a little about what you'll see here.
I love food! I love trying new foods, however over these last years I have weaned myself away from many meats in search of a lighter more healthy diet with all kinds of foods.
So, that's what I'll be posting: light, healthy foods in recipes that I have tried, enjoyed and want to share with you.
If you have recipes on the lighter side please feel free to send them in so we all can try it.

Today's recipe is
Grilled Tilapia with Chimichurri & Corn Salad

First off can I just say YUM! I found this recipe in Rachel Ray's magazine Every Day. It's perfect for a quick summer dinner or anytime of year. I'm not a real big fan of tilapia so I also tried it with catfish too and it came out fantastic. Leave comments so I  know how it came out and how you liked it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment