Author Dana Littlejohn

Friday, March 30, 2012

Try Something New With Me!

Hey everyone!
Have you ever sat around bored with your friends asking each other the age old question:

"So what do you want to do?" And then they say: "I don't know. What do you want to do?"

Well, This may help! Along with my friends, Carson Douglas and Tonya Blowe, we have decided that we didn't want to do that anymore. We have started a 52 week challenge to end that conversation or at least give some options to help.

Starting April 2nd, 2012 our new blog will go live. It's called Try Something New With me! The 3 of us have committed ourselves to doing something new to use for 52 weeks and then blog about it. This will not only give us options on what to do, but you too!

I don't want to speak for my friends, but I am open to suggestions. So if you've ever wanted to do something but just couldn't get up the money or nerve let me, outside of something seriously dangerous, illegal and out of my pocket range, I'll take a crack at it. What the heck!

My post day will be Wednesday, but be sure to stop by everyday to see what Carson and tonya have tried. You may find that something we've tried is right up your alley! :)

Try Something New With Me

Dana
http://www.danalittlejohn.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment