Author Dana Littlejohn

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Tasty Tuesday: dessert- Mini Pineapple Upside Down cakes

Hello everyone!
Since I've reactivated my blog I noticed I haven't posted a single dessert! Me! Someone who has to have dessert with my final meal of the day. Well. with Fall now upon us and the "dessert season" here with it I will be posting a "sensible" dessert for you to try and possible have for holiday time too. So, for my first dessert I'm posting a very easy, kid friendly and one of my favorite desserts. the mini pineapple upside down cakes.

A classic cake gets individual!  Perfect for parties and easy to make, 5 ingredients is all it takes!  The combination of mouth-watering caramelized sugar, sweet pineapple and cherries on buttery cake is sure to please.:



  • 2 cans Dole (20 oz. each) dole pineapple, Slices

Condiments

  • 1/3 cup Butter or margarine

Baking & Spices

  • 2/3 cup Brown sugar, packed
  • 1 package Yellow or pineapple-flavored cake mix

Desserts

  • 9 Maraschino cherries

No comments:

Post a Comment