Author Dana Littlejohn

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Tasty Tuesday: Spinach and Mushroom quiche

Hello everyone!
Welcome back to another Tasty Tuesday! Today I was thinking we haven't done a breakfast recipe yet. This is one I do often because I'm always running in the morning. This quick, protein packed breakfast can be pre-made and warmed up in the microwave to take out the door with you. I added the cheese at the end because when I take it to work I add the cheese when I warm it up.


Perfect for a quick, yummy and healthy breakfast on the go - SPINACH QUICHE CUPS - Low-carb and gluten-free! Also great for Christmas, New Year or any holiday brunch!:


Ingredients:

6 eggs
1 bag frozen chopped spinach
salt and pepper to taste
1 tray fresh mushrooms
2 TBSP shredded cheese: optional 

Cook for 15 minutes at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)

No comments:

Post a Comment